Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Natural Beauty of the Sierra Nevada

It is a shame this blog has not been updated, as the last month have been FILLED with backcountry outings. For the first time in my life I did not need to work and put 80% of my time into climbing and getting a few photos along the way. Maybe that's why so many pro climbers don't spent as much time online as the weekend warriors do? Why waste time when you can climb all day?!
As planned, the employed life will not begin till the end of February of 2017, unless I win a lottery. Which means I should not post a lot, till I am dreaming about climbing things in-front of the stupid box.
Won't say much in this blog, as I STILL have no time for yapping, but linking photos out of my google account is very simple. Whoever checks this place - enjoy your monthly dose of the Sierra! :)



























 

































































2 comments:

  1. I found your post is quite interesting while reading i saw your resolution about yoga and Organic beauty products that was really amazing which is all off side effects must use them...!
    Really amazing post to read..!



    ReplyDelete
  2. This post gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging,Thanks you.
    Mera Peak Climbing

    ReplyDelete